Wildcat Fan Cutout
Support your Wildcats while you wait to get back in the stands this season by purchasing a Wildcat Fan Cutout! You will be able to choose between basketball, hockey or volleyball. We will create a custom fan cutout of yourself, significant other, a friend or another family member to be in the audience as our NMU student-athletes return to play.
- Pictures should be submitted in jpeg format and make it as large as possible, do not compress your file.
- Take pictures in a vertical (portrait) format.
- Team colors and jerseys are encouraged.
- Use a solid color background, different than your shirt color.
- If you wear glasses, try tilting your head to avoid glare on your glasses.
- Avoid backlighting - don't stand in front of a window or a door.
Wildcat Fan Cutout Photo Submission Terms and Conditions:
- One person per photo (no selfies - have someone else take your picture).
- Photos must be submitted in portrait mode.
- Only NMU branded or neutral attire allowed. No branding of other collegiate or professional sports teams.
- No political logos, statements, slogans or political content on clothing or in the picture.
- No alcohol, drugs, tobacco, firearms, or weapons permitted.
- No personal identification (names, home or email addresses, phone numbers or social media accounts) permitted.
- No lewd, inappropriate, or offensive photos.
- No arms raised in the photos - any props (pompoms, foam fingers, etc., should stay below your head and within the width of your body).
NMU Athletics reserves the right to reject any photo that it determines, in its sole discretion, violates these guidelines or is otherwise offensive, lewd, derogatory, infringing, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate, including the sizing of the image. If your photo is rejected, an athletics staff member will contact you about obtaining a new photo. All cutouts may be removed at the discretion of the team if fans are allowed to return to the games in person or for any reason they deem necessary. All sales are final – no refunds.